發新話題
打印

How to Navigate Around for English Users

Well done hannah!
Nice tutorial for beginners =D

很用心哦

多謝為了幫助我們中文吾系甘好的讀英文大的粉絲。我有個提議。不如Linda 個網站可以選擇中文同英文方便大家使用。Admin please make it possible. (管理員請讓它發生.) 好多打英文的粉絲要上Facebook評論因為里道吾方便,但係里道系Linda Chung official fan page where we can vote for her when TVB awards her.

hello!sorry im quite new here!
may i know how to increase 金錢? i wud like to view the video but it needs payment?

引用:
原帖由 Winnie1125 於 2012-7-25 05:20 發表
hello!sorry im quite new here!
may i know how to increase 金錢? i wud like to view the video but it needs payment?
The simplest way is to make more posts! Every post you make earns you money. But do read the forum rules about what not to do!

i seee!thank you so muchhh!:)

Oh i just found this, it's very thoughtful! But i do understand a little chinese too (-:

真係好細心

Fans

How to do fans ?? I want to go to linda show to do fans
Linlin

引用:
原帖由 Linlin 於 2013-1-18 00:41 發表
How to do fans ?? I want to go to linda show to do fans
Huh? What do you mean? Sounds dodgy haha

I just want to thank Hannah for taking the time to make this so us English only fans can go thru this forum easier!!! I finally can come in here after many years of trying!!! I'm so glad I can be part of linda garden now. Thanks!!! Love u all!

I'm from Canada and how to put a pic on my profile?? I'll try to figure it out from google translate. So jealous so many of u have a pic with linda as a profile pic!!! So lucky!

so patient!

Thanks it's help a lot. Finally can be part of linda fan club. My chinese sucks now I can know more about linda by checking on this forums. Thanks a lot :)

好細心!!!

very useful

發新話題