發新話題
打印

iLC Radio Linda's Birthday Day Show 2012!

回復 7# thepretorian 的帖子

I still don't get it. So how and where do I listen to the live shows??

[ 本帖最後由 WindCJ 於 2012-3-10 21:41 編輯 ]
One of the most fortunate things that ever happened to me is to be able to support you!!!

回復 10# thepretorian 的帖子

Oh okay. Thanks for your information.
One of the most fortunate things that ever happened to me is to be able to support you!!!

Hey!!!!! I wanted to send the text message but then the Delivery Status Notification shown that  Delivery to the email failed. How????

回復 40# thepretorian 的帖子

I've tried many times but I don't want to spam their email with my text message anymore.
Okay, I just emailed them one more time.

How do I know whether they have received my email?? Can I double check with them??

[ 本帖最後由 WindCJ 於 2012-4-5 00:00 編輯 ]

回復 43# thepretorian 的帖子

At cottage?? Can I just PM you here at Garden instead??
Cus it's required at least 30 posts to send a PM at cottage and I haven't even posted any thing there yet.
Btw, I have emailed you my message on the other day too. Can you check whether you have received it??
I am really sorry for the trouble

[ 本帖最後由 WindCJ 於 2012-4-5 01:56 編輯 ]

回復 46# thepretorian 的帖子

I've done so yesterday and also sent an email without DOCX attachment to you. Have you received it??

回復 50# thepretorian 的帖子

收到!I am online since just now.

發新話題