Board logo

¼ÐÃD: Birthday Messages 2011 [¥´¦L¥»­¶]

§@ªÌ: thepretorian    ®É¶¡: 2011-2-19 01:45     ¼ÐÃD: Birthday Messages 2011

Linda's birthday is just around the corner ... so we here at iLC/Cottage/Garden  would like to continue our tradition  of sending messages  via iLC radio show on 8th of April 2011!

A 2h40min long show was made for Fans by Fans last year. During that show birthday,  wishes that has been sent to iLC Radio by fans  worldwide was read out on air. And we even had fans worldwide(New York, Singapore, Australia, etc)  calling to us and saying their birthday wishes to Linda! At the end Linda was on air expressing how thankful she was for all the birthday wishes!

Messages can come in any  form, such as poems, songs, video message, audio message, ..., but the only thing is that we would  require is to keep it relatively short! Since we will be reading these  on air, we would like to get as many as we can in ... which leads us to  the next thing, we welcome any call ins that day! If that's something  you would interested in, please feel free to pm any of our staff members  with a phone number where we can reach you. There's plenty of time  before her birthday, but we would like to have most messages done and  received before 4th of April 2011 ... With that being said, let's get those  messages coming! :D

Note!
We would like to remind you that this project is only intended for members from Cottage and Garden. All submissions from none-members will not be selected for reading.
To prevent random registering at Cottage and Garden just to be a "member". You also need at least 30 posts(according to the forum rules of course) to be selected for reading. Don't worry all messages from Cottage and Garden members will be read by our lovely iLC DJ's once you've for-fill the criteria of 30 posts. No cheating ;)
¤Þ¥Î:
How to send your text message to iLC?
- Your message, keep it as short as possible since it will be read out loud! Too short messages will not be read.
- Forum nickname + saying Cottage or Garden member (so we can look it up to verify you are a member).
- The message MUST be send with the email address you've registered with at Cottage or Garden.

Send text messages to
Irene: irene@ilcradio.net
Wai Pooi: waipooi@ilcradio.net
¤Þ¥Î:
How to send your video and audio messages to iLC?
- upload the file to a filesharing website like megaupload.com and mail the link for download.
- max 40 sec long
- For video: at least 640*480 and uncompressed
- For audio: at least 128Kbps bitrate and MP3 format
- Forum nickname + saying Cottage or Garden member (so we can look it up to verify you are a member).
- The message MUST be send with the email address you've registered with at Cottage or Garden.

Audio and video will be edited before we hand it over to Linda.
Send Video and Audio messages to
CJ: cj@ilcradio.net
Also we'll be having Call Ins too during the live show. Anyone that feels like saying the message personally on air can do so.
Call Ins are free of charge for you, we will be calling you.
¤Þ¥Î:
How to call in during the birthday show?
- short summary of the message you will be saying
- mobile or fixed landline number with your country code
- Timezone

Send your request to cj@ilcradio.net and we'll contact you for further information.
All the messages will be handed to Linda personally!
Missed out last year birthday show? You can download it at Cottage !

Reminder: DO NOT repost this message outside Cottage OR Garden!!!
§@ªÌ: ioopiaw    ®É¶¡: 2011-2-19 11:05     ¼ÐÃD: ¦^´_ 2# edithchl ªº©«¤l

You can write the message in Chinese.
§@ªÌ: ioopiaw    ®É¶¡: 2011-2-19 12:36

Timezone is a local time. For example, in Hong Kong, the timezone is UTC/GMT +8 hours , in Canada is UTC/GMT -5 hours.

We want to know your timezone because we need to adjust the time when we need to call you on that day. It would be easy for us to contact you if you provide us the timezone as well.

Thanks!
§@ªÌ: hck6768    ®É¶¡: 2011-2-19 17:27

¦³D¦a¤èÚ»­ø©ú¡A¦³ÉN¤¤¤åª©°Ú¡H
§@ªÌ: Rollypokky    ®É¶¡: 2011-2-19 18:12

Hey! Actually, i typed my email address wrongly when i registered last time. No such email address exist and i haven't been able to find out how should i change it in my profile! May i know how? Otherwise I can't use the email to send out my message since it doesn't even exist in the first place! /:
§@ªÌ: siew wai    ®É¶¡: 2011-2-19 18:39     ¼ÐÃD: ¦^´_ 7# Rollypokky ªº©«¤l

go to ±±¨î­±ªO,  select  ½s¿è­Ó¤H¸ê®Æ, then select ½×¾Âµn¿ý, u can change ur email add there..
§@ªÌ: thepretorian    ®É¶¡: 2011-2-19 18:56

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ hck6768 ©ó 2011-2-19 10:27 µoªí
¦³D¦a¤èÚ»­ø©ú¡A¦³ÉN¤¤¤åª©°Ú¡H
http://translate.google.com xD
§@ªÌ: jennymytin    ®É¶¡: 2011-2-19 22:58

¬Ý¤£©ú¥Õ¤£ª¾¹D¦³没¦³¤¤¤åªº
§@ªÌ: alvinau114    ®É¶¡: 2011-2-19 23:01

wonder how many fans participating =D ?
§@ªÌ: Rollypokky    ®É¶¡: 2011-2-20 00:04     ¼ÐÃD: ¦^´_ 8# siew wai ªº©«¤l

Thanks alot for your help!(: I've finally changed it now(:
§@ªÌ: Hannah    ®É¶¡: 2011-2-20 01:50     ¼ÐÃD: ¥Í¤é¯¬ºÖ2011

¹ÅªYªº¥Í¤é§Y±N¨ÓÁ{©Ò¥HiLC/Cottage/¹ÅªYªá¶é ±N·|«ùÄò©¹±`ªº¶Ç²Î¡C³q¹LiLCªº¼s¼½¸`¥Ø±N¤j®a¹ï¹ÅªYªº¥Í¤é¯¬ºÖ¶Ç¹Fµ¹¦o¡C

¥h¦~¥Ñ¯»µ·©Ò°µªº¤@­Óªø¹F2¤p®É40¤ÀÄÁªº¸`¥ØùØ¡A¥@¬É¦U¦aªº¯»µ·¡]¤ñ¦p¯Ã¬ù¡A·s¥[©Y¡A¿D¬w¡^©Ò¹q¶lªº¥Í¤é¯¬ºÖ³£¦³¦b¸`¥Ø¤¤Åª¥X¨Ó¡A¦Ó¥B¤]¦³¯»µ·­Ì¥´¹q¸Ü¶i¨Ó¯¬¶P¹ÅªY¡C¦b¸`¥Øªº§ÀÁn¡A¹ÅªY¤]¦³¤W¨Ó·PÁ©Ҧ³¯»µ·¹ï¦oªº¥Í¤é¯¬ºÖ¡C

¯¬ºÖ¤£¤@©w³æ³æ¬O¤å¦r¡A¤j®a¤]¥i¥H¥Î¤£¦Pªº§ÎºA¤ñ¦p¸Ö¡Aºq¦±¡A¼v¤ù¡A­µÀW¤§Ãþ,­^¤å©ÎªÌ¤¤¤å¨Ó¸àÄÀ¡C§Ú­Ì°ß¤@ªº­n¨D¥u¬O¤£­n¨º麽ªø¦]爲§Ú­Ì±N·|¦b¸`¥Ø¤¤¤@¤@ªºÅª¥X¨Ó¡A§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ¯à°÷ª§¨ú¶V¦hªº¯¬ºÖÅý¤j®a¥´¹q¸Ü¨ì¸`¥Ø¤¤¯¬¶P¡C¦pªG¦³¿³½ì¥´¹q¸Ü¨ì¸`¥Ø¤¤ªºªB¤Í­Ì¡A°O±oµoµu®ø®§µ¹§Ú­Ì¥­¥B¯d¤U¹q¸Ü¸¹½XÅý§Ú­Ì¯à°÷¦b¸`¥Ø¤¤Ápµ¸§A¡C

²{¦b¶ZÂ÷¹ÅªYªº¥Í¤éÁÙ¦³¤@¬q®É¶¡©Ò¥H§Ú­Ì§Æ±æ¤j®a¯à°÷¦b2011¦~4¤ë4¤é«e±N¯¬ºÖ¹q¶lµ¹§Ú­Ì¡C

ª`·N¡G³o¦¸ªº¬¡°Ê¥uµ¹Cottage ©M¹ÅªYªá¶éªº¦¨­û­Ì¡C
爲¤FÁקK¤j®a¥u爲¤F·Q¦¨爲½×¾Âªº¦¨­û­Ì¦Ó­J¶Ãªºµù¥U¡A§Ú­Ì±N¥u·|Ū¥X¾Ö¦³³Ì¤Ö30­Ó©«¤lªº¯»µ·ªº¥Í¤é¯¬ºÖ¡C

¦p¦ó±N¤å¦r¯¬ºÖµo¨ì¸`¥Ø¤¤¡H
-ºÉ¶q¤£­n±N¯¬ºÖ¼g±o¤Óªø¡A¶Vµu¶V¦n¦ý¦pªG¤Óµu§Ú­Ì¤£·|Ū¥X¨Ó¡C
- ¼g¤W§A¦b½×¾Âªº¦WºÙ¦Ó¥BÁÙ¦³§A¬OCottage/¹ÅªYªá¶é ªº¦¨­û ¦nÅý§Ú­Ì¯à°÷¥h査¬Ý¬O¤£¬O§Ú­Ìªº·|­û¡C
-¯¬ºÖ¤@©w­n±q§A¦b½×¾ÂùØ©Òµù¥Uªº¹q¶lµo°e¨Ó
-¦~ÄÖ
-¦a¤è/°ê®a
µo°e¨ì¥H¤U¨â¦ìªº¥ô¦ó¤@¦ì
Irene: irene@ilcradio.net
Wai Pooi: waipooi@ilcradio.net

¦p¦ó±Nºq¦±¡A¼v¤ù¡A­µÀW¤§Ãþµo¨ì¸`¥Ø¤¤¡H
-¤W¸üÀɮרìºôµ¸ùؤñ¦pmegaupload, mediafire µM«á¹q¶l¦¹ÀɮתºÃì±µ¦nÅý§Ú­Ì¤U¸ü¡C
-³Ìªø40¬í
-¼v¤ù¦Ü¤Ö640*480¤£­nÀ£ÁY
-­µÀW¦Ü¤Ö128Kbps birate mp3®æ¦¡
- ¼g¤W§A¦b½×¾Âªº¦WºÙ¦Ó¥BÁÙ¦³§A¬OCottage/¹ÅªYªá¶é ªº¦¨­û ¦nÅý§Ú­Ì¯à°÷¥h査¬Ý¬O¤£¬O§Ú­Ìªº·|­û¡C
-¦~ÄÖ
-¦a¤è/°ê®a
¦b¥æµ¹¹ÅªY¤§«e§Ú­Ì±N·|¤Ö³\ªº°Å±µ¼v¤ù©M­µÀW
½Ð±N¼v¤ù©Î­µÀW¹q¶lµ¹
CJ: cj@ilcradio.net

¦p¦ó¦b¸`¥Ø¤¤¥´¹q¸Ü¶i¨Ó¯¬¶P¡H

-µuªºÂ²­z§A±N·|¦b¸`¥Ø¤¤»¡¤°麽
-¥[¤W°ê®a¥N½XªºÁpµ¸¸¹½X
-¦~ÄÖ
-¦a¤è/°ê®a
-®É°Ï
¹q¶lµ¹ CJ: cj@ilcradio.net

©Ò¦³·Q­n°Ñ¥[³o¦¸ªº¬¡°ÊªºªB¤Í­Ì°O±o¹q¶l§Ú­Ì®@¡I¡I§Ú­Ì±N·|Ápµ¸§A­Ì¦³Ãö½è®Æ¡C
©Ò¦³ªº¯¬ºÖ±N·|¿Ë¦Û¥æµ¹¹ÅªY©Ò¥H¤j®a½Ð©ñ¤ß¡I

¿ù¹L¤F¥h¦~ªº¥Í¤é¼s¼½¸`¥Ø¶Ü¡H§A¥i¥H¨ìCottage­«·Å

½Ð¤Å°£¤F¦bCottage/¹ÅªYªá¶é±N¦¹°T®§µo¦b¨ä¥Lºô¯¸¡CÁÂÁÂ
§@ªÌ: Hannah    ®É¶¡: 2011-2-20 01:51     ¼ÐÃD: ¦^´_ 13# regenw ªº©«¤l

yes you may. pls read the instructions up in post 1.. everything is stated there

Åwªï¥úÁ{ ¹ÅªYªá¶é°Q½×°Ï (Áé¹ÅªY©x¤è½×¾ÂLinda Chung Official Forum) (http://forum.linda-chung.net/) Powered by Discuz! 6.1.0F